Everybody wants to know but nobody wants to be. The word that best describes Alex. At 15 years old, he launched a project called "Insignus" a promotional swag company. That was his pocket money project in highschool. On this project he developed skills on how to talk with clients, how to properly use emails, how to address weird and awkward situations, how to negotiate, how to identify opportunities and many other soft & hard skills.
Now at 23 years old, he is a Forbes 30 under 30 alumni, GSEA TopStupreneur in Europe, Thiel Fellowship finalist, JAEC Grand Champion and many more.
When he’s not working he’s running at local competitions and doing obstacle-course-running training for Spartan Races.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- What ProductLead is And How It Can Help
- How You Should Analyse Your Competition
- What Working With Influencers Is Like
- How Automation Can Help Your Marketing Processes
- Trend In Marketing
- Trends in Ecommerce
- Why International Clients Matter
- How The Startup Ecosystem In Romania Looks Like
Enjoy the talk and thank you for listening.