Andrei is the Director for Special Projects at UiPath. A Robotic Process Automation company with Romanian origins. He is leading cross-department and cross-geography strategic projects at UiPath, together with a brilliant team of professionals that aim to improve the current aspects, but always with a glance into the future to be prepared for upcoming challenges.
His first role in UiPath, was to lead the team building the UiPath Transylvania Campus in Cluj-Napoca. As of April 2020, he joined the Strategy team, and now he is working on key projects with company-wide reach.
Andrei has always been passionate about innovation. He graduated from the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business with a Bachelors of Science Degree.
He is a Fellow of the Aspen Institute Romania Young Leaders Program and the Founding Curator for the Global Shapers Hub in Cluj. He is also the co-founder of Innoteque - the leading innovation policy event in Romania.
What you'll hear about in this episode:
- A retrospective on the startup scene
- How working in such a fast growing company feels like
- The importance of values a company is built on
- What RPA is
- How you can get into the RPA scene
- UiPath Program for Start-ups and Scale-ups
- How to build a sustainable ecosystem in a country that has potential
- Some ideas on compulsory ingredients for the change needed in Romania
Enjoy the conversation and remember to subscribe to the podcast. :)