Gerald Pollak is an associate at Vienna based venture fund capital300.
capital300 is a European Series A venture capital fund backing disruptive technology companies run by ambitious entrepreneurs.
capital300 has established innovative co-investment partnerships with global leaders in venture capital and together with the best VCs in the world like Sequoia Capital, Index Ventures und Draper Associates, capital300 provides portfolio companies with a substantial leverage for conquering the US market and building a significant global presence.
Gerald has previously worked for Apple’s Western Europe sales department and engaged with the international tech and entrepreneurship scene while completing a double masters degree at London Business School and Fudan University Shanghai.
If you listen to this podcast, you'll hear about:
- Gerald’s rowing passion
- Does competitiveness help you in your career?
- How to defuse conflicts
- Why and how networking mattered for Gerald
- What was the takeaway from university for Gerald
- What is Capital 300
- How does Capital 300 choose who they invest in
- When will Capital 300 start looking at the Romanian market
- What eastern european businesses should change about themselves
- Why hiring matters so much for investors
- Due diligence and how Capital 300 does it