Krisztina has been working as Chief Experience Officer at Anyline since 2016, a SaaS startup that is scaling fast.
After completing her management and finance studies, Krisztina entered the world of startups in Vienna, being passionate about promoting innovation and creating opportunities for young entrepreneurs, especially female entrepreneurs.
She has been involved in numerous incubator and mentoring programs in Austria, including Techmakers weXcelerate and The Ventury.
What you'll hear about in this episode:
- What is a Chief Experience Officer
- Insights about working at Anyline
- What Anyline does
- How it helps different industries
- Challenges the company overcame at the very beginning
- The difference between selling B2B vs B2C
- What Series A fundraising is like
- Tips on choosing the right VC investor
- Coping with changes during the pandemic
- A perspective on the Eastern European Startup Scene
- The importance of gender blend for a better future
This is a great conversation, enjoy it, and don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast!